Unique, Bespoke and hand crafted to the highest quality! We have over 10 years experience with fine arts design and construction to built the sets, props or costumes you need to make a statement about your business or products
Our promotional work uses a variety of methods. We work directly with clients and often through project and event management companies, and advertising agencies.
For queries or quotes contact us at 086 787 943 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can see a number of examples of the promotional work we have done which include polyethylene shells which are a favorite, used for sculptural props (as in Eat Cork), for masks (Fanta Masks), or for full costumes (pot noodle).
We also design and make sets and décor schemes for events (LBNO) and venues (Farmgate)
- Philly McMahon sculpt for an online brand activation event, August/September 2016.
- Smile for Verve a promotion company in Dublin 2015.
- The Sunflower Selfies in action! A Bord Bia initiative for Bloom 2015.
- Heads on pikes for Elizabeth Fort heritage site 2014. You can see the casting process in our gallery here
- Floating flowers decor for the “Eat cork” food festival at the English market 2010.
- We have had the pleasure to work on a number of projects including costumes and props for Fanta in collaboration with Don Rothwell.
- Molly Cool Discovers Primary Science “Science foundation Ireland” 2007.
- Murphys Little Big Night Out decor
- Natural food bakery signage
- Pot noodle curry costume for a promotion around cork city